Tracey Simmonds' Guide to Pegasus
This online pole fitness course takes an in-depth look at how to achieve the Pegasus.
There are over 20 video tutorials covering specific stretches, strengthening and preparatory exercises for the Pegasus.
Learn which muscles need to be strengthened and stretched for the Pegasus to encourage success and avoid injury!
Four different entries to the Pegasus have been broken down in detail to ensure that any intermediate-advanced poler will know how to perform the Pegasus like a pro!
What are the requirements?
- High intermediate level 12+ pole training.
What am I going to get from this course?
- New Theraband Warm Up
- Learn how to stretch the triceps
- Learn Scapula Push Ups
- Learn a side stretch
- Learn two different deep hamstring stretches
- Learn an adductor stretch
- Lean an abductor stretch
- Learn a deep hip and quadriceps stretch
- Learn a back bend bridge
- Learn splits and back arch stretch
- Reverse Straight Edge Pegasus Preparation
- Pegasus Lift from the Floor Pegasus Preparation
- Scorpio Slide Out to Bow & Arrow Pegasus Preparation
- Kick Up and Sole of Foot Grip Split Pegasus Preparation
- Gemini to Inverted Passe Pegasus Preparation
- Pegasus Entry from Gemini
- Pegasus Entry from Kick Up and Sole of Foot Grip Split
- Pegasus Entry from Scorpio or Flatline Scorpio
- Pegasus Entry from Brass Monkey Sit Up Position
- Other Fun Ways into Pegasus for Combinaitons!
What is the target audience?
- Intermediate to advanced students and instructors