This course will help you build your strength for aerial inverting (as well as clean up your regular inverts) as well as offer you ways to train this with momentum from spins or as a deadlift. Included in this course are some fun ways to do this on static and spinning pole to keep the conditioning of this move fun. I've also added in one of my fave conditioning combos which combines inverting and aerial inverting using both sides.
If you are happy and confident at inverting from the floor, then this is the course for your next step...
What are the requirements?
- You should be able to invert from the floor confidently and have a solid "pull up crunch" (strong hold and tucking the knees)
- Part of this course uses a spinning pole , but it's not essential to have, and can still be done on static
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand what an aerial invert is
- be able to condition this move on static and spin
- You will be able to start building dynamic combos
- You will learn to take spins into an invert
What is the target audience?
- Those wishing to progress from a regular floor invert
- Usually from an intermediate level poler onwards